Visual Arts, Columbia University, New York

This course examines ways of looking and ways of seeing, both personally & professionally as artists and in a larger cultural context. Through field trips to contemporary art and other cultural sites, conversations with visiting critical thinkers and practicioners, readings, discussions, and visual & written responses, we will examine how we look, think, act, create and respond--critically questioning our own artistic practices and ways of looking at the world.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

promt 8


Things I need
-       family, love and their support
-       faith
-       friends
-       new camera
-       good lighting and windows
-       sun and good weather
-       my own space
-       time with family


Things I want
-       time
-       space
-       faith in myself
-       money and time to travel to anywhere I want
-       health
-       perseverance
-       good food
-       broader perspective
-       security + stability +assurance
-       creativity + inspiration
-       my own house/studio in New York
-       $$$ to do my own art

No comments:

Post a Comment