Visual Arts, Columbia University, New York

This course examines ways of looking and ways of seeing, both personally & professionally as artists and in a larger cultural context. Through field trips to contemporary art and other cultural sites, conversations with visiting critical thinkers and practicioners, readings, discussions, and visual & written responses, we will examine how we look, think, act, create and respond--critically questioning our own artistic practices and ways of looking at the world.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dick and Vageena go on Vacation




This is an issue of Brooklyn Rail that I had lying around my place.  I took a box cutter to it.  I guess it's a snapshot of what I was thinking and feeling at the time, consciously and subconsciously.  This is what I felt like making, so I made it.


Here's to questionable judgement and possibly disturbing people in one's art class.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment